GreenGale Publishing connects with the affluent and the aspirational socially sophisticated resident and visitor, through a format that’s uniquely fast-paced, modern, edgy, uber-local and highly relevant.
GreenGale Publishing will partner with Baccarat in key markets via an integrated partnership program that will achieve the following:
- generate awareness and buzz around Baccarat's product offerings among an affluent audience of young influencers
- align Baccarat with luxury lifestyle passion points, including Fall Fashion and mixology
- keep Baccarat top of mind during the key Holiday gift buying season
Los Angeles Confidential ( )
Vegas ( ) )
September - December 2017
GreenGale will work with Baccarat to create an integrated program across each market's digital platforms to generate awareness of the brand among our audience.
The program will consist of the following strategic & targeted digital assets:
GreenGale will produce a series of editorially-inspired sponsored content pieces across each advertised market that will align Baccarat with key happenings during the Fall season. Our online content editors will work closely with Baccarat to develop topics that are in line with your marketing goals and objectives. Each piece will be "Presented by Baccarat" and will organically integrate the brand into the content. Additionally, the content can include a special call to action to drive traffic to the Baccarat website.
PHASE I: Fall Fashion (September/October)
To highlight Baccarat's fine jewelry collection, GreenGale Publishing will create content around Fall Fashion, showcasing the latest trends directly from the runway and aligning Baccarat with the world's most luxurious fashion brands. Example topics can include the following:
- Trend roundups that pair Baccarat jewelry pieces with looks & accessories from the runway
- Baccarat jewelry recommendations for different style personalities based on the latest runway fashions, ie: business woman, street style, etc.
PHASE II: Mixology (November)
Capitalizing on Baccarat's rich brand history as a leader in luxury bar & tableware, GreenGale Publishing will leverage our relationships with mixologists to create an engaging online program that places Baccarat stemware at the center of compelling content. This content will serve to keep the brand top of mind as Holiday entertaining season approaches, encouraging readers to "use crystal everyday." GreenGale Publishing will also shoot short video segments with a mixologist to bring the content to life.
- Cocktail recipes from leading mixologist(s), integrating Baccarat glassware into the written and/or video content
- How to Build the Perfect Bar (with integration of Baccarat glassware)
- Cocktails That Give Modern Twists To Classic Drinks
PHASE III: Holiday (December)
The final phase of the Baccarat digital program will highlight the brand during key gift buying season via integration into luxury gift guides that showcase the brand's products to our affuent audience.
- Integration of Baccarat into Holiday Gift Guide and Holiday Entertaining pieces
GreenGale will promote Baccarat to our engaged followers via each market's dedicated social media channels. Social media posts will be utilized to promote the sponsored content pieces, as well as highlight new collections or pieces.
Baccarat Crystal will receive dedicated e-blasts sent to GreenGale's high-quality opt-in email subscribers. GreenGale Publishing encourages promotion of a special incentive to drive traffic. All dedicated e-blasts have optional a/b subject line testing, as well as unique send times per individual suscriber (based upon time of day that subscriber is most likely to open email) to ensure maximum open rates.
GreenGale will promote Baccarat Crystal via our monthly editorial email newsletters in each advertised market. Content can be determined after consultation between Baccarat Crystal & GreenGale content editors.
GreenGale will provide Baccarat run of site display advertising at 33% SOV (utilizing 970x90 large leaderboard, 300x250 medium rectangle, 300x600 half page, and 728x90 interstitial with 468x60 and 320x50 mobile versions)
- 6 sponsored content pieces that will run across each advertised site (2 per phase), with prominent placement on each market's homepage rotator for one (1) week when posts go live
- 18 social media posts (6 per market, coinciding with and promoting each phase of sponsored content)
- 3 dedicated email blasts (1 per market)
- 6 monthly editorial email newsletter inclusions (2 per advertised market)
- 1 month ROS advertising at 33% SOV (utilizing 970x90 large leaderboard, 300x250 medium rectangle, 300x600 half page, and 728x90 interstitial with 468x60 and 320x50 mobile versions)
GreenGale Publishing will work with Baccarat in each market to support existing in-store events that will generate buzz and awareness of the brand among our audience of sophisticated and affluent milennials and local influencers.
- Publication logo on Baccarat-designed electronic invitation
- Local Publisher and Editor in Chief to attend event
- Distribution of invite to our network of local milennial influencers to supplement Baccarat's guest list
- Photographer to capture event
- Magazines for distribution on-site
- Social media promotion surrounding each event
- Post-event coverage in-book and online
- Catering and any rental needs
- Shopping incentive to drive sales, ie: gift with purchase, proceeds from evening to a charity, etc.
This December, Gotham magazine will once again partner with the Madison Avenue Business Improvement District on the 31st annual Miracle on Madison Avenue, a 1-day shopping extravaganza along 57th - 86th Streets featuring some of the world's most renowned luxury brands. High-end brands such as Lalique, Michael Kors, Stuart Weitzman and Jitrois have participated in the past, hosting exclusive happenings in their stores with 20% of proceeds from the day benefitting the Society of Memorial Sloan Kettering.
Baccarat will have the opportunity to be integrated into the 2017 Miracle on Madison Avenue program, featuring the following assets:
- Potential mention on Gotham magazine's Winter issue cover (first 5 advertisers to commit only)
- Custom video content, ie: Q&A with brand ambassador at Baccarat store to help promote Miracle on Madison Avenue
- One (1) dedicated email blast
- One (1) full page ad in Gotham's Winter issue
- Inclusion in MIracle on Madison Avenue online gift guide
- Inclusion in Miracle on Madison Avenue promo page in Gotham's Winter issue
- Social media promotion leading up to and surrounding the event
- Inclusion in digital map
TOTAL PROGRAM COMMITMENT: $40,000 NET
Through our strategic distribution model and significant investment in verified data from Nielsen Claritas, GreenGale Publishing is the only regional, lifestyle publishing company that is guaranteed to reach the sophisticated and affluent audience in each of our cities.
• Annual Household Income of $200,000 or More
• Income-Producing Assets of $750,000 or More
• The sites outlines in this proposal receive over 180,000 unique visitors a month, and generate over 260,000 pageviews.
• We maintain a strong social presence in each of our markets, with 121,000+ Twitter followers, 58,000+ Facebook likes, and 59,000+ Instagram followers.
• We also have a strong email marketing platform, with 38,000+ opt-in email addresses across the GreenGale network.
• Our sites use a custom PHP backend, which allows us greater flexibility with custom content than our competitiors. Sites are fully scalable, and optimized for desktop, tablet, and mobile.
For further information, please contact: