GreenGale Presents #Shop(Market), a video-driven online editorial platform customized exclusively for Michael Kors, that will achieve the following:
- Position Michael Kors as the brand for summer into fall/winter wardrobe essentials
- Help drive online e-commerce and local retail traffic
- Create deeper partnerships with local Michael Kors retailers in each advertised market
- Optimize user experience in each market via custom video campaign
- Michael Kors will be listed as the presenting sponsor of this custom campaign, with the Shop(Market) customized to each publication. For example: Michael Kors presents #ShopHamptons, #ShopGotham, #ShopMichiganAvenue etc.
- Local retailer(s) can be tagged in each city, for a truly hyper-local retail push in each market.
Program will be availble in all GreenGale Publishing markets:
Aspen Peak, Austin Way, Boston Common, Capitol File, Gotham, Hamptons, Los Angeles Confidential, Michigan Avenue, Ocean Drive, Philadelphia Style, and Vegas.
National (On All Advertised Publication Sites)
- GreenGale will produce an online video featuring Fashion Editor Samantha Yanks, who will highlight the fashion trends of the season. This video could feature a Q&A with the Creative Director of Michael Kors or, Samantha can host the video by herself, featuring Michael Kors models and select fashion pieces provided by Michael Kors
- This video will be posted across all advertised websites, timed around the launch of the Michael Kors cover of Hamptons magazine for our Labor Day issue, and just in time for the release of our Fall Fashion issues across our national network
Local (Customized Per Each Website)
- For hyper-local penetration and retail support, GreenGale Publishing will tap into our network of relationships in each of our markets to secure fashion influencers, bloggers, editors or contributors to interview a Michael Kors representative of the brand’s choosing at the local retail level
- The local Michael Kors brand representative being interviewed can be a featured designer or store manager, brand ambassador, etc., who will feature store’s “must
haves” for the season, based on the style trends in that city, as well as promote special store offerings or promotional incentives to drive e-commerce traffic
Dedicated Michael Kors Landing Page
- Dedicated landing page will run for 4 weeks in each advertised market
- Michael Kors roadblock ads for 100% SOV, hyperlinked to the website
- Landing page will include:
- National Michael Kors video
- Locally customized video for that market
- 4-6 curated items featured in the video, featuring a description, pricing information and a link to the MichaelKors.com website for purchase
- Each week for four (4) weeks, 4-6 new items, selected by a local Michael Kors brand ambassador will be featured
- Custom content on the landing page will be promoted via homepage rotator for 4 weeks .
- In addition, Michael Kors will own a branded interstitial ad unit directly below the rotator, featuring the #Shop(Market) hashtag for that particular market
- #Shop(Market) hashtag will be featured throughout the social media campaign to amplify the program
- Custom video campaign will be promoted via social media, to drive traffic to each website for engagement
- Each advertised market will do a Mid-week social media push to promote the newly featured items each week
- Michael Kors has the opportunity to host a social media takeover on the launch of the campaign in each advertised market
- The takeover can be for a select period of time within the day, featuring Michael Kors #StyleTips, special promotional incentives, featured items, etc
- GreenGale will promote the takeover days prior, and our online teams in each market will amplify with re-posts from their individual outlets as well
- Featuring special promotional offers / incentives from Michael Kors to drive retail or e-commerce traffic
- Featuring a promotion of Michael Kors’ choosing, featured collection, etc.
*Impressions reflect an average per 65K circ. titles and will vary per market
$4K NET: DISPLAY AD UNITS
$5K NET: CUSTOM CONTENT SERIES
$2K NET: DEDICATED EMAIL BLAST
$1K NET: EMAIL NEWSLETTER INCLUSIONS
ADDED VALUE: SOCIAL MEDIA PROMOTION
*Pricing is based on an all-in program and includes a special package discount
ECPM FOR THIS PROGRAM: $14
Through our strategic distribution model and significant investment in verified data from Nielsen Claritas, GreenGale Publishing is the only regional, lifestyle publishing company that is guaranteed to reach the sophisticated and affluent audience in each of our cities.
• Annual Household Income of $200,000 or More
• Income-Producing Assets of $750,000 or More
• Our sites receive over 500,000 unique visitors a month, and generate over 900,000 pageviews.
• We maintain a strong social presence in each of our markets, with 234,000+ Twitter followers, 205,000+ Facebook likes, and 176,000+ Instagram followers.
• We also have a strong email marketing platform, with 100,000+ opt-in email addresses across the GreenGale network.
• Our sites use a custom PHP backend, which allows us greater flexibility with custom content than our competitiors. Sites are fully scalable, and optimized for desktop, tablet, and mobile.
For further information, please contact:
National Sales Director