Urban Zen has the opportunity to own a sponsored content program across GreenGale Publishing websites that aligns the brand with our signature "Guide" editorial content, highlighting the brand as a day to evening fashion staple. Each week for four (4) weeks, the content will showcase different Urban Zen looks with a neighborhood guide listing of where to dine & imbibe and things to do in a typical day in that neighborhood.
The program will serve to generate awareness for the Urban Zen brand among our engaged online audience, driving traffic to the Urban Zen website.
- Four (4) sponsored posts, refreshed weekly to showcase new looks from Urban Zen and a different neighborhood guide curated by GreenGale Publishing online editors (pictured, far right)
- Each post will include a call to action driving readers to the Urban Zen website
All content will be promoted via the following strategic digital assets:
- Run of site banner ads across each channel of the advertised website at 33% share of voice for duration of program
- Units include: large leaderboard (970x90); medium rectangle (300x250); half page (300x600) and interstitials (728x90)
- All ad units hyperlinked to the Urban Zen
- Prominent promotion on homepage rotator of each advertised site for one (1) week when each post goes live to drive traffic and engagement (pictured on right, top)
- One (1) promotional advertorial unit in a editoral email newsletter delivered to a coveted list of opt-in subscribers in each advertised site to further promote the content (pictured on right, bottom)
- Social media promotion via each market's robust social networks, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Fall 2016
- $5,000 NET for one (1) website
- For more than one (1) website:
- $4,000 NET per the following sites: Hamptons, Gotham, Los Angeles Confidential, Michigan Avenue, Ocean Drive
- $3,000 NET per the following sites: Aspen Peak, Austin Way, Boston Common, Capitol File, Philadelphia Style, Vegas
Through our strategic distribution model and significant investment in verified data from Nielsen Claritas, GreenGale Publishing is the only regional, lifestyle publishing company that is guaranteed to reach the sophisticated and affluent audience in each of our cities.
• Annual Household Income of $200,000 or More
• Income-Producing Assets of $750,000 or More
• Our sites receive over 500,000 unique visitors a month, and generate over 900,000 pageviews.
• We maintain a strong social presence in each of our markets, with 229,000+ Twitter followers, 202,000+ Facebook likes, and 157,000+ Instagram followers.
• We also have a strong email marketing platform, with 100,000+ opt-in email addresses across the GreenGale network.
• Our sites use a custom PHP backend, which allows us greater flexibility with custom content than our competitiors. Sites are fully scalable, and optimized for desktop, tablet, and mobile.
For further information, please contact: